Saturday 29 June 2013

Arjun Kapoor

Thanks to Sid we have some awesome screencaps of young hot new thang, Arjun Kapoor. Waxed, tanned and shirtless, the hotness of Arjun Kapoor is palpable.

As a former fatty who turned into a hottie, its so cool to see his shoot for Men's Health (with the equally hot photographer Subi Samuel). As anyone who has ever been on a diet or wants to lose weight or get in shape knows, it ain't easy. You can have all the money, trainer, dietician and all that jazz, but if you haven't got will power, its a downward spiral. So kudos to Arjun for gettin' it right.

See the hot clip of him taking his shirt off for the shoot here.














Before and After WOW! Well done arjun
Originally posted at http://shirtlessbollywoodmen.blogspot.in/

7 comments:

  1. pleasures all mine :D

    SID

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to suck his nipples. he soo hot . my god.i want his penis in my vagina

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want him to fuck me whole night

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to get fuck my wife from him whole night

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to do sex with him

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to lick him whole day

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to lick him daily

    ReplyDelete